Centers is looking for great people to join our team! If you are looking for a place to help others while growing your career—you have come to the right place.
We offer great perks…
• Extended Holiday Days Off
• Friday Afternoons Off
• Excellent Benefits
*Spanish Speaking is a Plus*
*Enthusiasm is a Plus*
*Love for People is a Plus*
Apply today–send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Centers for Children and Families, Inc. (Centers) is seeking a full time licensed Counselor or Counselor Intern. Counselors with specific training/interest in play therapy is a plus. Centers is a non-profit, outpatient counseling agency with offices in both Midland and Odessa, Texas. Centers offers mental, emotional and behavioral counseling to clients in Midland, Odessa and surrounding counties. Therapist job duties will include conducting assessments, setting appropriate treatment goals, and providing individual, couple, family and group counseling for clients age three (3) and up. Full time counselors are required to maintain an average of 22 client contacts each week. Counselors must be capable of working with a wide variety of presenting issues, mental health diagnosis and client demographics. Additional work requirements include accurate, thorough documentation of all counseling sessions, maintenance of client files, providing appropriate referrals and fulfilling contract requirements of various referral sources. Counselors may also have opportunity to represent Centers at various community events or conduct specialized group/parenting classes. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s or Doctoral degree in counseling, psychology, social work or marriage and family therapy is required. Counselor interns/associates will be required to complete requirements for full licensure. Position salaried and benefits eligible. Work schedule: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday 8:00 a.m. to Noon.
CENTERS is looking to hire a qualified individual to be responsible for the general operation of
our office and to regularly assist our executive team with various administrative tasks. To be a
successful hire, you will need to have prior experience in office administration, be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (primarily Word and Excel), and pass a standard background check.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
• Open office at 8:00 a.m. and close office at 6:00 p.m.
• Receive and direct visitors.
• Oversee administrative staff members.
• Manage incoming communications: receive calls/emails, relay messages, and route
• Attend to executives’ requests/queries appropriately and promptly.
• Manage executives’ calendars: arrange appointments, provide reminders, and make travel
• Facilitate on-site meetings: prepare necessary materials, arrange for refreshments, take
minutes as needed.
• Serve as contact person for outside vendors/service providers and schedule facility
• Ensure availability of office resources: monitor supplies, place orders, and manage
• Develop and execute efficient filing system, to include physical and digital documentation.
• Credential therapists with insurance carriers.
• Assist with onboarding new employees: new-hire paperwork, benefits enrollment, new
office set-up, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Five years of experience in office administration/management
• English proficiency
• Pass background check
• Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
• Exemplary planning and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• High level of verbal and written communication skills
• Discretion and confidentiality a MUST